Garnier Hydrating Shampoo Bar for Normal Hair, with Sustainably Sourced Aloe Vera & Whole Blends Coco, Zero Waste…

0 out of 5

$7.49

Whole Blends Hydrating Shampoo Bar- Full of care for your hair, free of plastic waste for the planet – 100 percent recyclable cardboard
For Normal Hair- Doesn’t strip, hydrates and purifies hair- Easy to lather and fast rinse formula- Great for kids 3 and up, too
Blended without Parabens, Sulfates, Silicones, Soap, and Dye – Blended with 94 percent plant-origin ingredients including sustainably sourced Aloe Vera – The remaining 6 percent guarantees fragrance and high quality product

Description

If you’re looking for ways to help reduce plastic waste in your beauty routine, making the switch from bottle to bar is a great first step. Going from a liquid shampoo to a solid Shampoo Bar doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice having nourished and healthy-looking hair. Garnier’s scientists tested over 60 formulas to develop the perfect one, with all the cream, foaminess and care of a liquid shampoo but in a solid format. Apart from having zero plastic waste, our formula is blended without Preservatives, Silicones, Dyes and blended with 94% plant-origin ingredients. The remaining 6% guarantee the fragrance and an overall high-quality product. Choose the shampoo bar that is right for your hair type. We have a blend for your hair type, choose from one of our benefits – Strengthening, Softening, Hydrating, or Revitalizing. Plant based ingredients are processed ingredients that are derived from renewable agricultural materials and provide an alternative to fossil-derived ingredients.

Whole Blends Hydrating Shampoo Bar- Full of care for your hair, free of plastic waste for the planet – 100 percent recyclable cardboard
For Normal Hair- Doesn’t strip, hydrates and purifies hair- Easy to lather and fast rinse formula- Great for kids 3 and up, too
Blended without Parabens, Sulfates, Silicones, Soap, and Dye – Blended with 94 percent plant-origin ingredients including sustainably sourced Aloe Vera – The remaining 6 percent guarantees fragrance and high quality product
How To- 1 Wet your hair and the solid shampoo to make it foam- 2 Hold the shampoo bar to your hair and lather from roots to tips- 3 Massage scalp and rinse off, Follow with conditioner- 4 Store in a dry place
Garnier aspires to create a positive impact by paving the way towards more and more sustainable beauty that’s accessible to all – All Garnier products are approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Program

Additional information

Brand

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Garnier Hydrating Shampoo Bar for Normal Hair, with Sustainably Sourced Aloe Vera & Whole Blends Coco, Zero Waste…”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *